Home for… offers polo holidays and clinics with La Amistad Polo. Juan Francisco Quintana Feliu is a fully qualified polo instructor and provides a tailor-made package that involves polo lessons, instructional chukkers, tournaments, advice on the right equipment such as sticks and helmets or even organising tickets to see high goal games such as the Triple Crown. Each guest is asked to provide their goals and objectives in order to ensure that we provide a truly personal experience for you.
A typical day consists of
- A freshly cooked breakfast buffet at Home For…
- Morning riding and stick and ball coaching
- Lunch can be either an traditional argentine asado or a seasonal lunch back at the house followed by a much needed siesta for some, swimming and sunbathing for others or a massage with our highly trained therapists (extra cost).
- Afternoon of practice chukkers (all levels accommodated) in Pilar or Open Door during polo season or in the campo during the summer months.
- For evening entertainment, either relax and enjoy dinner at the house, revel in the delights of one of the local restaurants, or experience the thrill of a high goal remate (horse auction)
- As we are not far from Buenos Aires, we can also organise dinner reservations in the city or a night out at a local tango show.
Whether you are an experienced competitive polo player or whether the closest you have been to a horse is a donkey ride on the beach, we excel in catering for all levels of polo enthusiasts! Chukkers will be tailored to your personal requirements. Tournaments of all levels are available so please let us know your interest in advance, so we can make the necessary arrangements. If you require, polo equipment if available, but we do have local outfitters where we recommend you kit yourself out with the basics. As passionate as we are about polo, we are just as passionate about our food which is why we serve an array of international food including vegetarian, asian or halal options to suit all needs.
A polo package with La Amistad Polo and stay at Home for… includes the following
- Airport Transfers
- Daily sessions of polo
- Transport to and from polo.
- Accommodation at Home for… includes breakfast, lunch and dinner including soft drinks (alcohol is charged separately)
- Access to all the facilities and services at Home for… including daily housekeeping, free wifi, satellite television and dvd, swimming pool and bicycles.
- Options at extra cost include laundry, car hire, massage and yoga classes
Please see our different packages below and please contact us by email with the package that you are interested in. We encourage you to enquire for long stays discounts and groups of 3 or more are also entitled to competitive prices.